Today we have a very cool contest. The guys from Gryphony contacted me a little ways back about the launch of there new T-Shirt company which offers exclusive graphic tees on sale for only 72 hours each. The designs are really awesome. This one, and the upcoming ones. So for this contest, they’re giving away a copy of their first shirt FREE to 2 of my lucky readers. This contest is going to be a twitter contest, so a little different then the normal comment to enter. Below is a little bit more about Gryphony, as well as the contest rules, how to enter, and a picture of the awesome first design. Good luck all!
Founded in 2010. Gryphony comes out of the necessity of finding premium quality clothing and fun detailed designs. Gryphony is a clothing line by artists for artists. We hand pick everything that comes on our store and we believe clothing should be unique. We showcase a limited t-shirt design every 72 hours.
Knowing the needs of today’s designers, we want to give back to the community by helping struggling artists promote their work, create a fan base and spread the word about what they love to do, design.
- To enter, Tweet the following messages:
"Win a free tee from @Gryphony and @thinkdesign . Follow @Gryphony and RT. 2 winners chosen randomly. http://bit.ly/fkQA2t #giveaway"
- Each time you tweet our message you will receive one entry into the giveaway. A contestant is allowed a maximum of 10 RT’s. We suggest you do not tweet the message more than three times a day. Please do not spam your followers. If you abuse, your tweets won’t count.
- The contest is open to anyone worldwide.
- Giveaway starts Feb 3rd at 12:00PM EST and ends Feb 6th at 10:00AM EST. After the contest ends, we need time to process all entries.
- We will contact the two winners by Twitter. The winners need to be following @Gryphony in order to be eligible to win.